About Me

My photo
My husband tells me I am a makebate. So, what's wrong with that? I love to write. I have 2 great kids and 1 grandson. I'd love to say I am "retired" but really, who retires from life? Shoot me a question, comment, rant or rave. They are all welcome here. Love dogs, my family, and most of all, debate. Pro NRA, conservative and a right wing lady.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The **C** Word - Class, Compassion & CHIVALRY

The 13th Century had it right.  Chivalry meant that men should honor, serve, and do nothing to displease ladies and maidens.  Apparently, Bill Maher is not man, and a far cry from a gentleman.  He lacks the moral ground to do anything other than sit at HBO and spew toilet words at Sarah Palin. The Left will argue that Rush Limbaugh is also no gentleman.  However, given that an apology did come from his mouth, directed towards Ms. Fluke, Mr. Limbaugh is working himself towards redemption.

Being raised by morally conservative, yet politically liberal Democrats, the art of good manners were always at the forefront of most family lessons at my house.  Ivory Soap was in high demand at our house, as the archaic lesson of washing one's mouth out with soap, was routinely administered.  The **C** word would have probably been a reason for my parents to surgically remove our tongue, but I still vividly recall the soap bar after I referred to my sister as a "P-I-G, Pig".  Lord help me, or any one of my siblings if we ever dared to be crass enough to let the profanity slip beyond the occasional J.C, G.D. or SHIT.  So, I don't buy any argument that claims that since Bill Maher is a Democrat, he is therefore excused from using disgusting profanity to describe a woman.

Bill Maher also dribbled his rhetoric about Sarah Palin's youngest child, who has Down's Syndrome.  Can we even begin to say ..."Whoa dude, beyond the banner of free speech!"?  I have said it once, and I will say it again, I am a huge fan of the freedom of speech, and even though I find Bill Maher to be over the top, I will defend his right to say what he wants.  As I have blogged before, some folks just might want to sit through a refresher of Thomas Paine's "Common Sense", before they open the vacuous hole of infinity that sits in the region of the chin and nostrils.  Alas, if you are on the level of calling a woman the **C** word, I'd venture to presume you are illiterate and not even of the human species.

So, what's the hoopla on this stuff,eh?  And why on earth is the POTUS accepting a $1 million donation from the likes of Bill Maher?  Wasn't it old Barry O'Bammy that proclaimed back in September 2008 "Let me be a clear as possible:  I have said before and I will repeat again, I think people’s families are off limits," Obama said, "and people’s children are especially off limits"... "This shouldn’t be part of our politics," he continued, "It has no relevance to Gov. Palin’s performance as governor, or her potential performance as a vice president."  Oh, of course, Bill Maher calling Mrs. Sarah Palin names is acceptable during a campaign year, and really, taking $1 million isn't in any way a nod that the POTUS is kosher with **C** word.  Wonder what Barry O'Bammy would say if Bill Maher exercised his free speech in regards to the Obama girls?

The obvious Leftist Organization, more commonly referred to as N.O.W. seems to have their hypocritical thinking caps on upside down, inside out and backwards.  According to their own website spin zone,  http://www.now.org/press/03-12/03-02.html America should be up in arms over Rush Limbaugh's gaffe over Ms. Fluke. I suppose the internet must be down, or the webmasters at N.O.W. are on holiday, because I have not seen word one over the filth of the **C** word towards Sarah Palin, nor the derogatory remarks relating to Mrs. Palin's special needs child.  Does this so called womens' rights group only protect the "rights" of the lefty liberal?  "Pot,  calling all black pots"!  Where are you?   If the N.O.W. is supposed to be waving its banner towards the protection of my rights as a woman, I think I will respectfully take a pass. 

And what about Ms. Vacation Lady, Michelle Obama?  Is she too busy planning her next vacation on taxpayers coffers to stand up for women in America?  Is Mrs. Palin unworthy of some defense?  Are you just too busy, Michelle Obama, to look your own daughters in the eye and say, "Bill Maher is a bad man.  He said a bad word.  But, for a million dollars, we can look the other way?

According to Urban Dictionary.com , a "cunth" in addition to rather disturbing definitions, uses this crass slam in order to use the word in a sentence.   "I tried having sex with Ann Coulter the other night, but her cunth was maxed out to the extreme!" So, where is the N.O.W. on this matter.  Oh, of course, Ann Coulter is a smart, conservative author and pundit, so really, why defend her rights?  And where is Michelle Obama's outrage?  Joy Behar, are you too busy?   For shame!

As far as I am concerned, Mr. Barry O'Bammy has sunk this country.  Ever time he opens his mouth, something that sounds like English falls out, and I proceed to lose my lunch.  Wouldn't it be charming to see him, for the sake of his own daughters, say to Mr. Bill Maher, "hey, thanks but no thanks.  Keep your $1 million"?  But, the POTUS can't do that.  He is simply too busy, apologizing to our enemies, pointing blame for gas prices, and everything under the sun towards George Bush, and well, generally making a hypocritical nuisance of himself.

Personally, I think Bill Maher could use a bar of Ivory Soap.










No comments:

Post a Comment