About Me

My photo
My husband tells me I am a makebate. So, what's wrong with that? I love to write. I have 2 great kids and 1 grandson. I'd love to say I am "retired" but really, who retires from life? Shoot me a question, comment, rant or rave. They are all welcome here. Love dogs, my family, and most of all, debate. Pro NRA, conservative and a right wing lady.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

BENGHAZI - AMERICA DESERVES THE TRUTH

Where do I go from here?  It's been a long month.  I believe my last post was almost a full 30 days ago.  My absence is not for lack of hot topics, or diatribes, but rather what I perceived as a full schedule.  Ha ha.  What a gas.  ME -  a full life of things to do.  It's not as though I took off for some month long discovery trip to my beloved homeland of Ireland, or decided that it was high time to start looking for the exact spot where life began, deep in the jungles of Africa.  No, nothing  of  high excitement.  Just life here in Steamboat; watching the snow come and go.  In truth, far more COME of snow, then melting; although right now I am hopeful.
Today the whisleblowers come forth on Benghazi to offer their testimony on the murder of 4 brave Americans .  Amb. Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.  During an October 19, 2012 interview with jester Jon Stewart,  President Obama cited, rather flippantly,...
'Because I would say, even you would admit, it was not the optimal response, at least to the American people, as far as all of us being on the same page.'
Obama responded: 'Here's what I’ll say. If four Americans get killed, it’s not optimal.'
He continued: 'We’re going to fix it. All of it. And what happens, during the course of a presidency, is that the government is a big operation and any given time something screws up.:...
Killed: Ambassador Chris Stevens, left and diplomat Sean Smith were among those killed in the attack on Benghazi
Killed: Ambassador Chris Stevens, left and diplomat Sean Smith were among those killed in the attack on Benghazi
Killed: Ambassador Chris Stevens, left and diplomat Sean Smith were among those killed in the attack on Benghazi
Doherty
Benghazi Attacks
Heroic: Former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods, right, and Glen Doherty, left, were also killed in the mortar attack


So, I have chosen to include the photographs of these brave Americans, so that we might not forget them.

It seems, in general, that after a tragedy strikes, we come together, arms up in the air, pontificating as to the "how dare those Muslims" do this to us.  Then the hype settles down.  We walk away.  Our arms return to our sides and we go about our lives, never looking back at what has occurred.

The same could be explained with regards to the recent bombings at the Boston Marathon.  Up went the arms of disgust:  "How dare those Muslims" started passing through the lips of angered Americans.  Low behold, 2 Muslim/Islam/extremists/angry young men, whatever politically correct terms you wish to use, were found to be behind the heinous act of homeland terrorism.

My day is full.  I have a list.  One of the items on the list is to listen to these important hearings with regard to Benghazi.  Why?  We, as Americans, have a right to know what happened.  Where did the failure occur?  Why did we hear Sec. of State Clinton sit in front of a microphone and emphatically state how people on the ground treated Ambassador Stevens' body with respect, only to then see, in horror and disgust, the truth -  a photograph of Ambassador Stevens being dragged through the street, dead and having been sodomized. respect, If Hillary Clinton believes that sodomizing a dead American is a form of respect, is she REALLY TRULY who we want as our next President?

I'm not playing a Democrat vs. Republican satirical joust right now.  These are the facts.  President Obama and Sec. of State Hillary Clinton fell down on the job.  They need to be held accountable for the murders of 4 dead Americans.  We, the people, DESERVE to have our leaders held to a certain standard.  GOD will sort all the sludge out on judgment day, but until then, our Government toils away, digging through high, stinking piles of shit, furiously trying to find the ounces of truth.

Ambassador Stevens, Glen Doherty, Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods DESERVE nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment