About Me

My photo
My husband tells me I am a makebate. So, what's wrong with that? I love to write. I have 2 great kids and 1 grandson. I'd love to say I am "retired" but really, who retires from life? Shoot me a question, comment, rant or rave. They are all welcome here. Love dogs, my family, and most of all, debate. Pro NRA, conservative and a right wing lady.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Country Music, Conspiracies and The Haters

So, here we are, fresh into a rerun of the stale, lying, corrupt and just plain disgusting Obama's presidency.  Did things "change"?  Nope.  Have things moved "forward"? Nope. Is there "Hope" for America?  Nope.  Wow, if I did not know any better, I'd say that the auto rewind spiraled out of control on my 1980s' styled tape deck.

I held my tongue - as long as I could.  Has anyone even tried to hold their tongue?  It's not all that easy.  Your hand gets kind of wet, you drool a bit, and well, your jaw gets sore.  Wait, are we talking about holding our tongues anymore, or describing the royal blow job that America's Uncle Sam is getting?  Ah, a little too graphic for some of you - try bending over in the shower then, grab that bar of soap called justice, and take one for the team.  Quit using the scales of justice to measure your pot and "fast and furious" weapons that killed Border Agent Brian Terry.

Okay, now that I got that out of my system, let's get down to it.  Conspiracies and The Haters.  Country Music - it's what I am listening to now on my Pandora Station to keep focus on my mood...to control it!!  The Haters.  I recently found out, by virtue of someone who does not know me, that I am a "Hater".  Apparently, Haters are those who voted against The POTUS, and decided to vote new blood into the White House.  Haters are morally bankrupt, we hate people of color, we hate women, we hate government supplied birth control, we hate entitlements, we hate the poor, we hate the pro-choice movement, we hate health care for everyone, we hate Hollywood, we hate Michael Moore, George Clooney, Alec Baldwin, Maureen Dowd, Rachel Maddow, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC and NPR.  We love money.  We love our country.  We love capitalism.  We believe in moral responsibility,  We believe in less government. We are pro-life.  We are against medicinal maryjane (4:20), we apparently love taxing the poor,  and giving the rich a break.  We love freedom of speech.  We believe in and support our U.S. Military.  We believe that a cross in the middle of a remote California desert which honors U.S. military dead is OK.  We believe "In God We Trust" should be left on money, and that "One Nation Under God" means something.

So, I am confused.  Now, do not misinterpret my sentiments to imply that non-Haters don't love their country, or that I question their patriotism, BUT, why then should a non-Hater have the audacity (using their leader's wordage) to exclaim me to be a "HATER"  when I respond to the vapid drivel coming from the mouth of the fat one - Michael Moore. Free speech, in the mind of the non-Haters, means you recite the pledge of life according to the liberal thought pattern.  If I could get my mind to that small size, well, maybe I'd be amongst the holy ones - the non-Haters.  But, since I stand firm in thinking outside the box of the non-Hater lifestyle, I guess I'll just have to excel myself into being the best Hater I can be.

Okay, enough hating.  Let's graduate on to the world of corruption.  How many remember old Richard Nixon?  An exceptionally intelligent man, who was paranoid, shy, in a constant state of worry; talking in secret about this and that - which led to the Deep Throat and Watergate?  I, for one, thought Richard Nixon wasn't really that bad.  Or should I say, he just got caught doing what most of modern day politicians have been getting away with.

Watergate, Whitewater/Rose Law Firm, Contragate, Clintongate, or was that Cigargate?  Now we have a newly coined "gate" to look towards.  "Benghazigate".  How sad that we still are not smart enough to get past what seems to be a prerequisite in politics -  sex and corruption.  Here we sit, on Veteran's Day, a time to reflect upon those who have served in our Armed Forces, and learning about Gen. Patraeus (a married man and head of the CIA), Mrs. Broadwell, his biographer (a married woman), and their playing footsie while she was writing his biography.  What, exactly, was she writing about?  His penis length, how good he was in bed?  What cologne he wears?  Then we learn, about another woman, a friend of the General's who received menacing emails from Mrs. Broadwell to "stay away from her man".  I'm waiting to hear about a diaper clad biographer making a trip to Florida to look for that other woman, and maybe we can throw another General or national security/intelligence person under the bus, for grins and giggles.

FOX News (and other news sources) reported earlier today that the now freshly resigned General Patraeus is not going to testify before a congressional panel about the fine details of  Benghazi.  Given that the Obama Administration still has Eric Holder in office, after Fast & Furious, and no action has been taken against him,  I must begin to wonder if  a congressional subpoena will be issued for General Patraeus, Sec of State Hillary Clinton, or the FBI.  I wonder just how many people involved with the MURDER of our Ambassador to Libya, Chris Stevens,  as well as Sean Smith, Glen Doherty & Tyrone Woods, will magically slip the hands of justice and the power of a Congressional Subpoena, and either take the 5th, and/or magically become unavailable for testimony before Congress.

What do we owe this country?  What does this country owe us?  JFK stated during his inaugural speech, "Ask not what your Country can do for you, but what YOU can do for your Country" [emphasis added YOU].  With those famous words, what should WE THE PEOPLE expect from our Government?  Should we become familiar with lies, cover-ups and corruption or should we expect more?  Should we expect a Government that strives for honesty?  Can those even co-exist in a free country meant to be democratic in nature?  What would George Washington think?

We don't need not inquire as to what Ret. USNavy SEALs Glen Doherty or Tyrone Woods would do - America got their answer on September 11, 2012, during a fire fight, living and dying the creed - Leave No Man Behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment