About Me

My photo
My husband tells me I am a makebate. So, what's wrong with that? I love to write. I have 2 great kids and 1 grandson. I'd love to say I am "retired" but really, who retires from life? Shoot me a question, comment, rant or rave. They are all welcome here. Love dogs, my family, and most of all, debate. Pro NRA, conservative and a right wing lady.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

A Letter to Al Sharpton - Obama's Advisor

Dear Al: 

Or do you prefer Rev.?  What's with you? 

While most of your public life has been filled with turmoil, ridicule, race baiting, spewing lies, creating half-truths and being like gasoline on a fire, the latest stunt or plea for attention in your imaginary wheel of so-called racism is laughable. 

Calling an "emergency meeting" as to the lack of black actors and actress being nominated for this years Oscars takes the cake.  I'm left wondering if I should laugh or cry.

With all the turmoil around the world; terrorism alive as was evidenced in recent event in Sydney, AU and Paris, France - why on Earth do you equate the Oscars deserved of an emergency meeting?  Beg your pardon, but who the flip cares?

Did Mommy and Daddy not give you enough attention as a little boy?  Were you wronged on the playground after a kickball game?  Did someone steal a pencil from your desk?  You behave like a spoiled brat. 

Have you ever considered a job in construction?  This would be an ideal profession for you.  No one is more capable of moving a molehill into a mountain.  You can move a mound of shit with so much finesse. 

Could it be that the Oscars and those who make the decisions simply did not find any black person who gave a performance that was worthy of a nomination?  Why does it always come down to color with you? 

You need a vacation.  I suggest you visit our brave men and women serving in the middle east, if they'll have you.  There you will find a rainbow of nationalities.  Each and every person of color is treated with equality.  They all get the same chow, the same deluxe sleeping cot, they are all banding together, the same boots that get filled with sand from time to time, the same OD green fatigues,  and the best of our troops is their willingness to consider every person within their group a brother or sister.  They all bleed red.

Consider it, and even better, let me offer you the airfare to get you there. 

Sincerely,

An American Who is Fed Up With Your Bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment